Students can complete an undergraduate degree in public administration or pursue a graduate degree in educational leadership.
Why choose NAU at the Communiversity at QC for your undergrad?
- NAU accepts up to 90 credits from a community college.
- Possible to earn the 90-30 Public Administration degree for less than $15,000 in tuition costs
- Local classes and online to offer convenience and flexibility
- Classes are offered in the evenings to accommodate the schedule of working adults
- Courses taught by faculty with real world experience
- NAU offers one of the lowest tuition rates in the state, making it a great value
Why choose NAU at the Communiversity at QC for your graduate degree?
- Program designed for teachers considering administration
- Program is only 36 hours to become certified as a principal
- NAU offers one of the lowest graduate tuition rates in the state
- Courses taught by current and former school district administrators
To learn more about NAU's programs at the Communiversity at QC, please contact NAU Transitions Coordinator Gina Stephens, at email@example.com or by phone at 602.776.4677