This free, fun and casual community outreach event provides residents the opportunity to have their opinions heard and encourages them to learn about projects affecting QC. Town representatives are on hand to answer questions and display upcoming projects.
Topics to be covered include:
- Town Council 5-year goals
- Plans for the Town Center
- Road improvements
- Sewer and wastewater projects
- Approved General Plan
- Economic development goals and strategies
- Dust control initiatives
- Queen Creek Water service
- Fire service and public safety
- Garbage and recycling services
We hope to see you there!