NAU is a respected public university with dedicated staff on hand to assist students in every aspect of their education. Among the many reasons students prefer NAU:
- Career-Focused Education – advance your career with degrees that focus on working in the public and non-profit sectors in any capacity
- High Quality Faculty – individuals who possess relevant public administration experience
- Online Resources – including advising, library support, IT help and bookstore services
- Locally Based – NAU Transition Coordinators based on each MCCCD campus to assist with the application process
- Convenient Payment Options – including our popular payment plan
Check out NAU's fall in-person course offerings at the Communiversity at QC.
Interested in learning more? Make an appointment with NAU Outreach Coordinator, Glenny Carter. Call 602-776-4645 or send an email to email@example.com.