The Maricopa Community Colleges have compiled a list of common things successful students do-- to help you succeed!
Today's tip: build relationships!
Engage in the dialogue by sharing your #tips #successfulstudent #iwillgraduate
“I am very proud to be able to serve the students, faculty and staff of Rio Salado College and MCCCD,” said O’Shea. “I think that post-secondary education is the key to success for our community, and I am looking forward to helping Rio Salado deliver that education and to making our college and our community a better place.”
- CRIME SCENE MANAGEMENT: Manage an investigation, collect evidence, and re-construct a crime scene.
- INVESTIGATION REPORT WRITING: Write quality reports that gain convictions.
- INTERVIEW AND INTERROGATION: Ask effective questions in an interview or interrogation.
- SEARCH WARRANTS AND COURT ORDERS: Write thorough search warrants and court orders.
- DEATH INVESTIGATIONS: Investigate a death investigation from beginning to end. Other investigations include property and other violent crimes.
- COURTROOM TESTIMONY: Testify as the primary investigator in a homicide.
- INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCES: Learn about DNA, blood stain patterns, and information sources used to develop and analyze intelligence.
|Arch of Titus in Rome, Italy|
|Dr. Felicia L. Ganther|
“We are extremely committed to this work and are thankful to our community partners for helping us to create a web of support for these students. Like other young people, youth in foster care have dreams. Yet we know that there are big challenges and obstacles in the way of these dreams. Our goal is to turn these dreams deferred, into dreams realized.”