Take part in a free workshop, Emotional Intelligence–A Key Focus for Professional and Personal Success, presented by Chandler-Gilbert Community College professor Diana Creel Elarde at the Communiversity at Queen Creek.
Relationship building with clients, employees, family and friends is a critical component of success. Learn how understanding and increasing Emotional Intelligence can help retain valuable employees, increase productivity, and have a positive effect on both business and personal relationships.
Diana Creel Elarde, MA, is a psychology professor at Chandler-Gilbert Community College and Founder of Emerging Insights, LLC. Recognized for her 25 years in technology sales and management, Ms. Elarde was inducted as a Xerox Global Imaging Leader. As a speaker and author, she addresses both business and personal areas of development.
Ms. Elarde will help you understand:
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Current state of American workers
- Emotional awareness as a springboard to success
- How fear robs everyone of valuable productivity
- Employing Emotional Intelligence for stronger team building and relationship management on a personal and professional level
Thursday, November 12, 2015
6:30 –7:30 p.m.
Communiversity at Queen Creek
21740 S. Ellsworth Rd.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
For more details, call 480.732.7000 or contact Diana at EmergingInsightsGroup.com.