Rio Salado College
Conference Center - 1st Floor
2323 West 14 Street
Tempe AZ 85281
November, 8, 2016
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Free and Open to the Public
What to Expect
- Q & A’s about FAFSA
- Help completing and filing 2016/17 & 2017/18 FAFSA
- Laptops will be available for FAFSA completion
- Learn What Types of Financial Aid Are Available
- Federal Work Study (FWS)
- Direct Student Loans
What You Need to Bring
● Alien registration number or permanent residence card.
● Driver’s license or state identification card.
● 2015 federal tax return for student. Returns for student spouse and parent are also required to gain access to the IRS DRT tool.
● Documentation of nontaxable income, including worker’s compensation, child support, veterans benefits.
Get Started on Your FAFSA Now-- for 2016/17 and 2017/18!