Need a last minute gift idea? How about tickets to a Café at Rio Community Cooking Workshop at Rio Salado College in Tempe? There are eight workshops to choose from this spring.
Visit www.riosalado.edu/cafe and click on community education workshops to view all offerings.
Price range $22.50-$29.00 per class, with discounts for parties of two.
- Feb. 1 Party Hors D'oeuvres for Beginners
- Feb. 22 Pizza Making
- Mar. 8 Creating Garnishes
- Mar. 24 Tamales Workshop Morning Session
- Mar. 24 Tamales Workshop Afternoon Session
- Apr. 12 Grilling Tricks of the Trade Workshop
- Apr. 26 Thai Cooking for Beginners
- May 3 Desserts for Beginners- Lemon Meringue and Key Lime Pie
Want to learn how to make these yummy sea creatures? Check out the Creating Garnishes Workshop on March 8 with guest chef Michael Pisarik of AJ's Fine Foods, who will be sharing garnishing techniques he has learned over the years.
Rio Salado culinary workshops are non-credit classes designed for the beginner—with fun in mind.