Thursday, January 5, 2017

Apply for Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars Program!

Photo of Tiffany Thornhill - Glendale Community College student holding documents under a walkway with plants and shrubbery in background

Meet Tiffany Thornhill, a 35-year-old single mom of five who decided to go back to school to pursue AAS coursework in substance abuse counseling at Glendale Community College and benefited greatly from the Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars Program. Learn more about her story and the program in The Maricopan.

"Becoming a Nina Scholar has changed my life. I honestly don't know where I would be without this scholarship,” says Thornhill. “I started my academic journey with small dreams and now I believe my possibilities are endless.”

The Nina Scholars Program covers full tuition, fees and books, and provides each student with an academic advisor mentor. It also includes a $2,750 annual living allowance.

Learn about program benefits and eligibility requirements here or apply now!

#scholarships #success #highered

No comments:

Post a Comment