Rio Salado College is looking for a full-time Site Coordinator at the Communiversity at Queen Creek to assist with management, planning, scheduling, evaluation and supervision of location staff and facility operations, including instructional programs and services, testing center, computer commons and community events.
- 30% - Oversees the day-to-day operations of the center in collaboration with academic partners; assists in hiring, training, supervising, and evaluating assigned staff; resolves site operational issues in collaboration with other departments.
- 30% - Administers educational programs; coordinates staff professional learning/training opportunities.
- 20% - Schedules use of facility for classes and events; implements procedures for registration and assessment; maintains accurate program records; evaluates programs; prepares reports and invoices, analyzes data to inform decisions.
- 10% - Assist with developing workplace revenue partnerships.
- 10% - Functions as a liaison with other College departments and personnel; Communiversity education, business, government, and community partners; serves as site contact for area civic, school and community agencies/organizations.
- Bachelor's degree
- Two (2) years' work experience in program planning, implementation and/or oversight
- Demonstrated work experience preparing reports and tracking data
- Demonstrated work experience initiating and expanding partnerships in the community
- Excellent written communication skills
The Maricopa County Community College District is an EEO/AA institution and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.